ative said Thursday. "I think that this year I me

Список разделов Дачный участок

Описание: Все о дачном участке

#1 lw789 » 12.01.2018, 06:06

SUDBURY, Ont. - Nathan Pancel was the difference maker on Saturday night.Pancel scored 1:18 into overtime to finish his hat trick and added an assist as the Sudbury Wolves downed the Belleville Bulls 7-6 in Ontario Hockey League play.Brook Hiddink, Brady Pataki, Kyle Capobianco and Matt Schmalz also found the back of the net for Sudbury (3-15-0).Stephen Harper struck twice for the Bulls (11-5-2) with Brett Gustavsen, Michael Cramarossa, Jordan Subban and Niki Petti also scoring.Troy Timpano turned aside 32 shots for the win. Connor Hicks made 22 stops for Belleville in 41:18 of work with Charlie Graham making 18 saves of his own in 20 minutes of work.Only one minor penalty was called in the game, with the Wolves failing to score on the man advantage.---OTTERS 8 SPIRIT 1ERIE, Pa. — Darren Raddysh had a pair of goals to lead the Otters in their rout of Saginaw.Alex DeBrincat, Kyle Pettit, Quentin Maksimovich, Nick Betz, Travis Wood and Connor McDavid rounded out Eries (15-1-1) attack.Jimmy Lodge opened the scoring 39 seconds into the game for the Spirit (8-8-1).---FRONTENACS 2 67S 1 (SO)KINGSTON, Ont. — Ryan Kujawinski had a goal in regulation and was the only one to score in the shootout as the Frontenacs got past Ottawa.Lucas Peressini had 38 saves for Kingston (8-7-1) in the win.Ben Fanjoy had a third-period goal for the 67s (7-8-0) with Liam Herbst kicking out 33 shots.---ICEDOGS 2 STING 0ST. CATHARINES, Ont. — Brent Moran turned aside all 27 shots he faced as Niagara got by Sarnia.Blake Siebenaler and Cody Payne scored for the IceDogs (5-13-0).Taylor Dupuis made 44 saves for the Sting (6-9-2).---WHALERS 4 RANGERS 3 (OT)PLYMOUTH, Mich. — Connor Chatham scored his sixth goal of the season 3:41 into overtime as the Whalers edged Kitchener.Matt Mistele found the back of the net twice in regulation for Plymouth (8-9-1) with Bryce Yetman adding the other.Gustaf Franzen, Brent Pedersen and Nick Magyar all scored for the Rangers (9-3-4).---GREYHOUNDS 8 COLTS 3SAULT STE. MARIE, Ont. — Tim Gettinger and Sergey Tolchinsky each had a goal and two assist in the Greyhounds dominant win over Barrie.Bryan Moore, David Miller, Michael Bunting, Gabe Guertler, Gustav Bouramman and Hayden Verbeek rounded out the Sault Ste. Marie (13-5-0) attack.Kevin Labanc, Adrian Carbonara and Andrew Mangiapane replied for the Colts (8-8-2).---ATTACK 3 SPITFIRES 0OWEN SOUND, Ont. — Michael McNiven kicked out 33 shots as the Attack blanked Windsor.Chris Bigras, Zach Nastasiuk and Damir Sharipzyanov all scored for Owen Sound (9-4-5).Brendan Johnston made 27 saves for the Spitfires (6-10-1). Troy Aikman Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Larry Allen Jersey .C. United on Wednesday night. Forward Bright Dike scored the games only goal in the 85th minute on a foggy night in Bradenton, Fla. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Keith-Smith-Cowboys-Jersey/. Manager Ryan Nelsen has confirmed Brazilian No. 1 Julio Cesar will be rested for Wednesdays first leg of the semifinal. That opens the door for Bendik, who started 33 games for Toronto last season. Jourdan Lewis Jersey . Chelsea ripped apart Hull inside 25 minutes at Stamford Bridge, with the early goals from Oscar and Frank Lampard securing a 2-0 victory. While Lampard had earlier missed a penalty, Roberto Soldado had no such trouble from the spot for Tottenham, scoring on his debut to clinch a 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace. Chris Jones Jersey .Y. -- In a span of three days, Shabazz Napier and Connecticut knocked out both Philadelphia schools in the NCAA tournament.DETROIT -- To no ones surprise, Patrice Bergeron, Jonathan Toews and Anze Kopitar are the finalists for the Selke Trophy, given to the NHLs best defensive forward. Bergeron of the Boston Bruins and Toews of the Chicago Blackhawks have each finished in the top three in voting for the past three seasons, and Kopitar of the Los Angeles Kings was fourth last season. For Bergeron its an honour that underscores how much hes respected around the game for his two-way play. "I think youre always trying to work on things and I feel like the complete game is something that I take a lot of pride in and Im trying to work on," the Quebec City native said Thursday. "I think that this year I mean obviously I got the bounces offensively, but that being said it doesnt mean that I let the defensive part of the game out." Bergeron, who narrowly lost the 2013 Selke to Toews after winning it in 2012, has to be considered the favourite. His 1,015 faceoff victories were thee most by any NHL player in the past seven seasons.dddddddddddd "It makes you proud because you know hes well deserving of that, he has been for years now," Bruins coach Claude Julien said. "Always up there in plus-minus, always plays against top players, and hes got 30 goals this year playing against top lines. I cant find a better candidate than him. Certainly deserves the nomination. Well see how it goes, but in our regards hes been the best." Toews, who thrived in a shutdown role as perhaps Team Canadas best forward at the Sochi Olympics, led the Blackhawks in ice time and won 57.2 per cent of his faceoffs. Kopitar played the most short-handed minutes of the leagues top 30 scorers and keyed the Kings top-rated defensive effort. Hes the first player in Los Angeles franchise history to be a Selke finalist. Detroits Pavel Datsyuk, a finalist last year and the winner in 2008, 2009 and 2010, missed a big chunk of this season with a knee injury. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789
Автор темы
С нами: 22 дня 16 часов

Название раздела: Дачный участок
Описание: Все о дачном участке

Быстрый ответ

Введите код в точности так, как вы его видите. Регистр символов не имеет значения.
Код подтверждения
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в Дачный участок